As fans of both shopping and lists, we are delighted to say that we have now joined the Ask Your Friends bloggers panel! Along with some of our blogger faves, every month we will be picking our top pieces from the Ask Her Friends website in order to help those who perhaps don’t have the same ability to spend hours online scrolling through websites shopping. We definitely have no such issue.
This month was an Autumnal theme and we had a great time searching for the perfect pieces and, after a healthy narrowing down session, went for the following….
1) Hidden Heart Mittens by Eka. How sweet is that heart detail? Now if only it was cold enough to wear them!
2) The rather dapper Sherlock Brooch – And Smile by the super lovely Tigerlilly Quinn which shows a seasonally stylish Sherlock ready to take on the elements. Oh, Benedict it would be an honour to pin you to our lapels….ahem, moving on.
3) Comes in the form of a Jo Malone French Lime Blossom Home Candle by The Collection because nothing says Autumn like a nice cosy candle and lime blossom just sounds divine!
4) We were instantly rather taken with Alice’s Teapot Necklace by By Emily and can just imagine it looking lovely worn with a nice mustard jumper!
5) Finally we went for the incredible Fashionista Biscuit Tin by Biscuiteers which possibly isn’t particularly Autumnish but seeing as our Saturday nights at this time of year are now mostly spent in front of the TV chomping on sweet treats with Strictly on, it felt appropriate to us!
We recommend heading over to the Ask Her Friends website as they are running a competition to win a £50 gift voucher (hello biscuits!) simply for voting for your favourite panelist’s choices! We even promise not to be offended if you don’t choose us….however Sherlock will definitely judge you.